Looking for a unique entertainment for a party or gala? Consider silhouette portraits for your guests.
Lauren is your silhouette artist, with a small area at your event that welcomes guests to sit for a portrait. Her outfit perfectly reflects and celebrates the theme of your event. Guests can wander to this silhouette area, to spend only a couple of minutes to have their portrait cut by hand in a traditional and fascinating manner: cut freehand with only scissors, using no drawing, machinery, or even throwing of shadows.
The guests joyfully watch each other get their portraits cut, and also sit for their own portraits. In their conversation about the silhouettes, they have new things to discuss and feel a rush of their own creativity spurred. In two minutes, they have a delightful likeness of themselves to remember the event (or party or gala), and to talk about for weeks, months, and years to come.
- Your guests get a one-on-one personal attention
- Each silhouette takes only two minutes (five minutes total including mounting on a card), so many guests can be accommodated
- Perfect for large, medium, or small events
- Your guests receive an elegant, frameable keepsake of the event
- Your guests will be impressed by your creative and interesting decision to have such an unusual entertainment
- Your guests will be talking about you, your party, and their portraits for years to come
- Your guests will be treated with humor, respect, and hospitality, enhancing their event-enjoyment
- Lauren comes dressed festively to your theme, enhancing your atmosphere (she has over 30 years of experience performing at special events)
- It’s fun! No more needs to be said.
Contact Lauren to arrange for her to be your silhouette portrait artist at your event today. You’ve found the perfect choice to make your guests (and yourself) overjoyed.